Featuring Triple Sense Technology™ the system provides proven accuracy, analyzing the testing environment for hematocrit and temperature, which could impact or influence the accuracy of results.
- Glucose dehydrogenase-Flavin adenine dinucleotide (GDH-FAD) (Aspergillus sp.), mediators, buffers and stabilizers.
- An electrode pair on the test strip detects hematocrit.
- An internal unit in the meter detects temperature.
- System triggers proper fill detection eliminating errors due to improper sample size.
- Detects control solution and automatically identifies results in memory for accurate data trending.
Trividia TRUEtrack 50 Blood...