The MHC EasyTouch Twist Top Lancets in 28G (0.36mm) offer a reliable solution for blood sampling, designed to fit most lancing devices. These lancets are crafted with high-quality stainless steel, featuring a triple-bevel cut for a more comfortable and efficient blood sampling experience.
Features and Benefits
- The lancets are sterile and designed for single-use only, ensuring a hygienic blood sampling process.
- Made with consideration for latex allergies, these lancets are latex-free, making them suitable for a broad user base.
- The lancets feature a triple-bevel cut in the stainless steel construction, enhancing user comfort during the blood sampling procedure.
- Gauge: 28G (0.36mm)
- Made with surgical steel.
- Triple bevel cut for a sharper point.
- Long tapered tip.
- Sterilized with Gamma Radiation.
- Fits most commonly used lancing devices.
- Brand: MHC Medical
- MPN: 828101
The MHC EasyTouch Twist Top Lancets are crucial for individuals requiring regular blood sampling, especially those managing diabetes. The sterile and single-use design contributes to a safe and hygienic blood sampling experience.
Directions to use the MHC Diabetic Lancing Device
- Remove the cap from the lancet.
- Place the open end of the lancet against the finger from which the blood sample to obtain.
- To stick your finger, also, quickly apply firm pressure to compress the lancet device.
- Dispose of the lancet in an approved sharps container
Other Tips When Taking Blood Samples for Glucose Monitoring
- Change Fingers - This can help prevent scarring or skin calluses. Don't use the same finger every time for your blood sample.
- Alternate Site Testing - Some lancing devices allow for samples from other areas of the body than the side of the fingers. Some devices can be used on the palm of the hand or forearm.
- Check with your health care professional about using alternate testing sites since alternate sites may not be as accurate, especially when rapid changes are happening to your blood sugars which could be due to meal time, sickness, infection, sleep or exercise.
What Lancet Size do I need?
Lancets come in multiple sizes and brands that often match the glucose meter they are being used with. Usually, the blood glucose meter you are using will have the size of the lancet needed within its instructions to use with the meter. However, if you're unsure, the most standard lancet size is 30 gauge. For those with thicker skin, the smaller number gauge may be more effective as this is a thicker needle and will work better with your skin. On the other hand, if you tend to have thin skin, you may prefer a 32 or 33-gauge lancet, as thinner needles cause less pain. If you are unsure what size to use, it is always best to consult with your diabetes care team.
Also Available in Other Sizes
- MHC EasyTouch 21G (0.82mm) Pressure Activated Safety Lancets, 21 Gauge, 821241
- MHC EasyTouch 23G (0.63mm) Pressure Activated Safety Lancets, 23 Gauge, 823221
- MHC EasyTouch 26G (0.45mm) Pressure Activated Safety Lancets, 26 Gauge, 826081
- MHC EasyTouch 28G (0.36mm) Pressure Activated Safety Lancets, 28 Gauge, 828081
Need a Blood Glucose Meter? Check out some of the Blood Glucose Meters sold at Medicinal Supplies
Other Lancets Sold in Medicinal Supplies
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and Save!
Our price for MHC EasyTouch 28G (0.36mm) Twist Top Lancets, 28 Gauge, Box of 100 is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted Lancets and other diabetes products sold at our online store.