Accurate blood pressure monitor readings are made easy with the Color Coded Wrist BPM. The slim LCD display provides automatic blood pressure readings, as well as color coded blood pressure condition display. Two people can save up to 90 memories each, and they can receive an average of the previous 3 readings. Other functions include an irregular heartbeat detector and an ACC/AHA risk category indicator.
Features and Benefits
- MEMORY FUNCTION: Up to 2 individuals can save up to 90 readings each (180 total memories).
- WRIST COMFORT: The easy-to-use wrist wrap is designed to easily strap on. This wrist wrap fits sizes from 5.3” to 8.5”.
- AUTOMATIC DISPLAY: During each reading, the blood pressure monitor will provide an automatic display of your current systolic, diastolic, and pulse rate.
- IMPORTANT INDICATIONS: Each BPM provides an irregular heartbeat detector, an ACC/AHA risk category indicator, and an average of the last 3 measurements.
- COLOR INDICATOR: The slim, easy-to-read LCD display screen provides color coded indicators that coordinates with the blood pressure readings. Green means normal, yellow means elevated, and red means hypertension.
- Wrist Cuff Size: 8.3" to 8.5"
- Cuff Material: Cloth Fabric Cuff
- Display Type: LCD Display
- Power Souce: Battery Operated
- Style: Wrist
- Type: Automatic
- Manufacturer: Jobar International
- MPN: JB8149
Importance of Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
High blood pressure is a serious condition that can lead to heart disease and stroke, and is often referred to as the ‘silent killer’. Unfortunately, high blood pressure is often overlooked or ignored until it becomes a serious problem. Fortunately, home blood pressure monitoring can help individuals detect and manage their blood pressure in order to reduce their risk of serious health complications.
Home blood pressure monitoring involves taking your own blood pressure readings with a home device. This can be done with an automated upper-arm cuff or a wrist cuff. Home monitoring is an effective way for individuals to keep track of their blood pressure readings over time and to identify any trends or changes that may require medical attention.
Home blood pressure monitoring has several benefits. Firstly, it gives individuals the opportunity to monitor their own blood pressure readings in the comfort of their own home. This makes it much easier to focus on lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure, such as exercise, dietary changes and reducing stress. Additionally, home monitoring allows individuals to take their blood pressure when they are relaxed and not in a medical setting. This can give a more accurate reading than in a doctor’s office when a patient may be feeling anxious or nervous.
Other Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Available at Medicinal Supplies
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Jobar Color Coded Slim Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor, White, Fits wrists 5.3" to 8.5" is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted Blood Pressure Monitors and other medical products sold at our online store.