The Invacare® PreciseR x™ Pediatric Flowmeter adapts Invacare oxygen concentrators for low-flow usage. This means you can now use this efficient oxygen modality for pediatric applications. It delivers precise 50cc to 750cc per minute low-flow oxygen delivery and prevents back-pressure into concentrator. It is easy-to-install as no tools required for installation.
- Easy to install-no tools required.
- Compatible with or without humidifier bottle.
- Delivers precise low-flow oxygen delivery: 1/16-3/4 LPM or 50-750 cc/min
- Delivers flow rates as low as 1/16 LPM or 50 cc/min. with or without humidifier bottles.
- Operating temperature: 50°–95° F (10°–35°C)
- Requires no permanent concentrator modification.
- Prevents back pressure into concentrator.
- 5-2/3" H x 4-2/3" W x 5-2/3" D
Invacare PreciseRx Pediatric Flowmeter includes: Flowmeter, Tubing, Connectors, Humidifier bottle.
Note: Invacare PreciseRx pediatric flowmeter is designed for use exclusively with Invacare oxygen concentrators. The input pressure is 5 psi (34 kPa).
Unit of Measure Contents Sold By
Each (EA) 1 Each 1 Total (1 Each)