A&D Medical Talking Plus Tricheck Blood Pressure Monitor with advanced inflation technology provides audible readings and instructions in multiple languages.
Features and Benefits
- Clinically validated for accuracy
- TriCheckTM mode averages 3 consecutive readings permedically recommended guidelines
- Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) alerts the user to irregular heartbeat patterns
- Pressure Rating Indicator classifies blood pressure in accordance with the medically approved standards
- Cuff fit error prevents inaccurate measurements by alerting users when the cuff is too loose
- Body movement sensor guides the user to remain still during measurement
- Talking multi-lingual device gives verbal instructions and results
- Easy, one-button operation for quick and accurate measurement
- Stores 90 measurements in memory
- Easy-to-use medium cuff (9.0-14.6”) that conforms to the user’s arm to provide a comfortable experience
- Adjustable pressure settings
- Advanced inflation and deflation technology providing faster and more comfortable readings
- Clock display with date and time stamp for logging and trending measurements
- Large display is easy to read
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric
- Memory: 90 measurements
- Upper Arm Cuff Size: 9.0" to 14.6” (23-37 cm)
- Measurement Range:
- Pressure: 0-280 mmHg
- Systolic pressure: 60-279 mmHg
- Diastolic pressure: 40-200 mmHg
- Pulse: 40-200 beats/min"
- Measurement Accuracy
- Pressure: ±3 mmHg
- Pulse: ±5 %"
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5V batteries (R6P, LR6 or AA) or AC adapter (TB-233)
- Battery Life: Approx. 700 times LR6 (alkaline batteries) Approx. 200 times R6P (manganese batteries)
- Display Size: 2.4 x 2.8” (6.1 x 7.1 cm)
- Operating Conditions: +10°C to +40°C (50°F to 104°F) / 15% to 85% RH / 800 to 1060 hPa
- Storage/Transport Conditions: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to 140°F) / 10% to 95% RH / 700 to 1060 hPa
- Blood Pressure Monitor Dimensions: 5.5 x 4.1 x 2.3” (14 x 10 x 6 cm)
- Blood Pressure Monitor Weight: 10.6 oz (300g) without batteries
- 1 Blood Pressure Monitor Unit
- 1 Medium Blood Pressure Arm Cuff (Fits Arms 9" to 14.6")
- 1 Manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Carrying Case
- 4 AA Batteries
- AC Adapter
Importance of Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
High blood pressure is a serious condition that can lead to heart disease and stroke, and is often referred to as the ‘silent killer’. Unfortunately, high blood pressure is often overlooked or ignored until it becomes a serious problem. Fortunately, home blood pressure monitoring can help individuals detect and manage their blood pressure in order to reduce their risk of serious health complications.
Home blood pressure monitoring involves taking your own blood pressure readings with a home device. This can be done with an automated upper-arm cuff or a wrist cuff. Home monitoring is an effective way for individuals to keep track of their blood pressure readings over time and to identify any trends or changes that may require medical attention.
Home blood pressure monitoring has several benefits. Firstly, it gives individuals the opportunity to monitor their own blood pressure readings in the comfort of their own home. This makes it much easier to focus on lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure, such as exercise, dietary changes and reducing stress. Additionally, home monitoring allows individuals to take their blood pressure when they are relaxed and not in a medical setting. This can give a more accurate reading than in a doctor’s office when a patient may be feeling anxious or nervous.
Other Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Available at Medicinal Supplies
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for A&D Medical Talking Plus Tricheck Blood Pressure Monitor, with medium arm cuff size 9" to 14.6” is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted Blood Pressure Monitors and other medical products sold at our online store.