QardioArm is a blood pressure monitor with a revolutionary design and effortless user experience that conveniently fits your modern lifestyle. The idea behind the product was to create a medical device that looks like a daily object and is simple and convenient to have around at all times for daily measurements.
Features and Benefits
- Qardio App automatically detects and records irregular heart beats so you can better keep your doctor informed about such important events.
- Use triple measurement average for a more accurate reading - Qardio App automatically takes and averages 3 successive measurements for you.
- View your QardioArm blood pressure monitor measurement history and see how your heart health is changing over time with comprehensive charts and graphs.
- Understand your measurements by viewing your results on the World Health Organization chart. Take the guess work out of interpreting your numbers.
- Qardio App integrates with many other apps and platforms, making it easy to combine, analyze and store data conveniently in one place.
- Qardio App lets you store your doctor's email so you can keep them informed about your health periodically, with the click of a button.
- Measurement: Oscillometric method with automatic inflation and controlled pressure release valve
- Measurement Range
- Blood Pressure: 40-250 mm Hg
- Pulse rate: 40-200 beats/min
- Measurement Resolution
- Blood Pressure: 1 mm Hg
- Pulse Rate: 1 beat/min
- Power Source: 4x 1.5V Batteries (AAA Batteries)
- Compatible with: iOS 12.4 or later, Kindle, Android 9 or later, Android Wear, and Apple Watch. Requires Bluetooth 4.0
- Device Dimensions: 5.5 x 2.7 x 1.5 in (140 x 68 x 38 mm)
- Device Weight: 0.68 lb (310g) including batteries
- Cuff Size: QardioArm can be used by adults with an upper arm size between 8.7 and 14.6 inches (22 and 37 cm).
Importance of Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
High blood pressure is a serious condition that can lead to heart disease and stroke, and is often referred to as the ‘silent killer’. Unfortunately, high blood pressure is often overlooked or ignored until it becomes a serious problem. Fortunately, home blood pressure monitoring can help individuals detect and manage their blood pressure in order to reduce their risk of serious health complications.
Home blood pressure monitoring involves taking your own blood pressure readings with a home device. This can be done with an automated upper-arm cuff or a wrist cuff. Home monitoring is an effective way for individuals to keep track of their blood pressure readings over time and to identify any trends or changes that may require medical attention.
Home blood pressure monitoring has several benefits. Firstly, it gives individuals the opportunity to monitor their own blood pressure readings in the comfort of their own home. This makes it much easier to focus on lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure, such as exercise, dietary changes and reducing stress. Additionally, home monitoring allows individuals to take their blood pressure when they are relaxed and not in a medical setting. This can give a more accurate reading than in a doctor’s office when a patient may be feeling anxious or nervous.
Other Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Available at Medicinal Supplies
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for QardioArm Smart Wireless Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor, Fits arms 8.6" to 14.5" is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted Blood Pressure Monitors and other medical products sold at our online store.