T.E.D™ Knee-Length Anti-Embolism Stockings for continuing care are nylon, full-foot without inspection toe. Calf circumference determines size. Distance from bend of knee to bottom of heel determines length. Designed for continued care of the recuperating patient.
T.E.D™ Knee-Length Continuing Care Anti-Embolism Stockings Features:
- Knee-length compression stockings designed for continued care of the recuperating patient
- Provides graduated compression
- Clinically proven to reduce thromboembolic disease
- Designed to reduce venous stasis below the knee when thigh-length styles are medically contraindicated
- Improves blood flow through the femoral vein and reduce the chances of blood clots