Stockings provide compression on all parts of the leg where venous blood is likely to pool, used when venous return from the lower extremities is likely to be impaired.
Cardinal Health™ Allegiance® Thigh-Length Anti-Embolism Compression Stockings Features:
- Durable knit fabric stretches two ways for easier application and a cool, comfortable fit
- Alignment Indicator
- Use for surgical patients
- Geriatric and bedfast patients
- Patients recovering from phlebitis
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Varicose veins
- Edema secondary to cast removal
This is a special order item and may require up to three weeks additional time.