The Dale® Medical Products Post-Surgical Bra offers the soft support and compression patients need immediately following breast surgery. Soft, breathable fabric stretches to accommodate edema without binding or irritating sensitive tissue. A front hook and loop closure facilitates inspection of the surgical site and dressing changes. The Dale Post-Surgical Bra can be worn alone or can be used to hold surgical dressings in place without tape. It is available in four sizes to accommodate virtually all patients without requiring extensive inventory.
- 2 Extra-large, 46"-54" B-D
- Dale Post Surgical Seamless Bra material expands and contracts to accommodate edema.
- Comfortable straps prevent shoulder irritation or Digging and provides maximum comfort throughout recovery.
- Can be worn alone or can be used to hold surgical dressings in place without tape.
- Easy application and can be worn as a leisure or sleep bra following recovery.
- Exclusive stretch material, lightweight and machine washable.
- Latex-free, eliminates patient and care-giver latex reactions.
- Improves patient comfort.
- One-piece design.
Unit of Measure Contents Sold By
Each (EA) 1 Each 1 Total (1 Each)