Medline Curad Xeroform Petrolatum Gauze Dressing 4" x 4" is a gauze pad wound dressing impregnated with petrolatum and 3% bismuth tribromophenate. Curad dressing clings and conforms yet is permeable to allow minimal drainage to pass through to secondary dressing. Its nonadherent design helps prevent secondary dressings from "sticking" to wound/periwound skin and helps prevent trauma from dressing changes. Ideal for nondraining to lightly draining wounds including lacerations, minor or partial thickness burns, abrasions, skin graft sites and suture wounds.
Features and Benefits
- Provides moist environment for healing
- Impregnated gauze touches wound without sticking
- Non-adhering to reduce wound trauma during dressing removal
- Manages light exudate
- Creates a protective barrier with a secondary dressing
- Antimicrobial properties help to control odor
- Long-lasting protection for up to a week
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Backing Material: 100% U.S.P. Cotton Gauze
- Dressing Type: Occlusive
- Impregnated Solution: U.S.P. White Petro w/ Xeroform
- Size: 4" x 4"
- Latex-free: Yes
- MPN: CUR253440
Dressing Change Frequency
Medline Curad Xeroform Petrolatum Gauze Dressing 4" x 4", typically lasts 3 to 7 days depending on the state of wound or amount of drainage, but should be changed once saturated with exudates.
Curad Xeroform Gauze Dressing is Also Available in the Following Sizes
- Medline Curad Xerofoam Size: 1" x 8"
- Medline Curad Xerofoam Size: 4" x 4"
- Medline Curad Xerofoam Size: 5" x 9"
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Medline Curad Xeroform Petrolatum Gauze Dressing, 4" x 4", CUR253440 is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted wound gauze dressing and other wound care products sold at our online store.
Sterilux AMD Sterile, 12-pl...