DeRoyal Algidex Ag® I.V. PATCH Catheter dressing has been uniquely formulated with a combination of ionic silver alginate and maltodextrin to provide immediate and sustained antimicrobial barrier against a broad spectrum of pathogens. The antimicrobial barrier remains effective for up to seven days. The unique formulation will not adhere to the site upon removal.
- Provides quick and sustained antimicrobial barrier against a broad spectrum of microbial organisms for up to seven days.
- Absorbs moisture around the catheter insertion site.
- Sterile patch of polyurethane foam coated with an ionic silver alginate and maltodextrin matrix.
- Ionic silver does NOT require activation or the use of sterile distilled water.
- Gentle, not made with adhesive.
- 1" Diameter.
- 7 mm Hole Opening.
- MPN: 46-IV25
Dialysis catheters, Central venous lines, Arterial catheters, Epidural catheters, Peripheral IV catheters
Unit of Measure Contents Sold By
Each (EA) 1 Each 1 Total (1 Each)
Box (BX) 5 Each 5 Total (1 Box of 5 Each)
Derma Sciences Sorbacell Fo...